Take Time ~ A program provided within the district school building to work with staff, students, and families for optimal student success.
Take Time Staff will:
- Work directly with students with the primary purpose of improving academics, behavior and compliance with school rules
- Work with students individually for remediation and to develop structure and standards based learning
- Align Take Time Program to correlate with Responsive Classroom strategies
- Utilize district curriculum to increase memory, understanding, and paraphrasing techniques
- Increase skill development and enhance foundational building of self image and self control
- Provide resources and strategies to aid students primarily in Math and Reading